Saturday, May 23, 2009

Greetings from Virginia Beach

I just got in last night, and this weekend will be all settling in and getting ready. Tuesday will be my first day at the office at SCG, where I'll sign all the necessary paperwork and blah blah blah.

If anyone is looking for some real vacation time, feel free to drop in here and we'll go to the beach. I'm already missing my Patterson peoples.

The only downside that I can see to everything is that I'm going to be doing a hell of a lot of driving. I'm staying pretty far out in the country, and the two different offices I'll be going to are pretty far from each other (and one of those is ALSO out in the country, but in a slightly different direction.) On top of that, any side work I pick up won't likely be in VA Beach itself either. Maybe, though, I'll eventually get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment